- Put a remark on the dock receipt
Make a remark on the dock receipt that the shipment is delayed and damage is expected. If this is not possible, please explain the reason in written.
- Inform your contact person at Be Fresh Produce B.V.
Please discuss with your contact person whether a joint survey (airline consignee) is necessary. Depending on the extent of the damage, your contact person will provide the necessary instructions.
- Arrange Survey report (if applicable or advised to do so)
- Photos from the damaged produce according to the following procedure in case no survey is available.
- 4a Make Minimum of 5x pictures per damaged item(s) meeting the following requirements.
- 4b 1x picture of the whole box. If several boxes have been affected, make a photo of them altogether.
- 4c 1x picture of the sticker on the box.
- 4d at least 3x pictures from the contents of several boxes with the damaged and undamaged items.
- 4e at least 1x picture of the damaged items collectively from above including the photo of the Air Waybill delivered with the shipment.
- Arrange an official destruction report via the Ministry of Food and Drugs, the Ministry of Agriculture, any other Import authorities, Municipality or whichever organization authorized to do so in your country. If not possible, please explain the reason in written.
- E-mail reports of the temperature recorder (when applicable)
Required actions in different situations
Shipment is delayed for more than 24 hours and the expected damage is less than €/$ 400.
- Follow steps 1 to 6
Shipment is delayed for more than 24 hours and damage is between €/$400 and €/$1.000.
- Follow steps 1 + 2 + 4+ 5
Shipment is delayed for more than 24 hours and damage is greater than €/$1.000.
- Follow steps 1 to 5
Shipment has arrived with less than 24 hours, but there is temperature damage.
- Follow steps 2 + 3 + 4 + 5
Shipment has arrived with visible physical damage.
- Follow step 1+ 2
Shipment has arrived partially.
- Follow step 1
If the missing pallet arrive with an excessive delay, depending on the extent of the damage, please follow one of the appropriate procedures provided above.